Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dear Science,

Why haven't nano-robots hit the consumer market yet? I just saw The Day The Earth Stood Still and let me tell you the carnage I would bring down on untold millions if I had me some of those nano-bugs.

Oh wait, I do have a nano-bug. Not as much potential for doom-bringing, but just as fun, I got him in my stocking for christmas. His name is Skynet Mini T. Bug. But he needs pals. Small microscopic pals that will eat your football stadiums and the entire cast of Jersey Shore and the guy who came up with the idea in the first place.

I'd have the little robo-bug cloud form some sort of scary shape as it decended upon things too. I mean a shapeless mass that will devour you is scary, but a shapeless mass that turnes into a giant t-rex! Terrifying.

So Science, I'll wait. But be sure that bug-like nano robots are on my list at the Bed Bath & Beyond gift registry. The world will be ours soon, Skynet Mini T. Bug, soon.

Hopefully Yours,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment