Friday, March 12, 2010

Am I crazy? I can't tell anymore.

Here is a list of projects I've attempted to start and have yet to finish.

1. Learn Japanese.
2. Read all of grimm's fairy tales.
3. Learn to play piano.
4. Watch Lost.
5. A paint by numbers of puppies and flowers. I didn't make this one up. I promise.
6. Fold my laundry (this epic battle has been on-going for about 10 years)
7. Throw away some of my junk.
8. Write amusing blogs.
9. Sew pretty dresses.

None of these are finished but plenty of money has been spent on the quest.

Which brings me to my next point... Am I a hoarder? The boyfriend is making me go through some old bins of clothing and stuff and throw out shit I don't need. Apparently at some point I thought it was important, but what the hell did I need with a half finished velvet coloring poster, dead batteries, and a pokemon pencil topper, not to mention clothing I'll never ever fit into again ever.


At some point I decided i needed those things enough to put them in a smelly plastic tote so I could go through them and ponder my own sanity. A broken candle in the shape of a dragon and a dirty sock from 7+ years ago? Really? But I guess what I'm trying to say is... god I love cadbury creme eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment