Thursday, March 4, 2010

Maybe I should stop worrying about these entries being letters?

I thought up a million awesome things to put in a blog entry, but I couldn't think of a way to make them open letters, and now I can't even remember the awesome that was supposed to belong to this blog in the first place.



So yeah, My brain is broken. And I'm pretty sure I want to push my boyfriend into a perpetual fall down an up escalator. Here's why:

him "I don't mean to sound like a control freak but run any new perfumes and stuff by me first"
me "Wow, those words didn't just come out of your face right now"
him "There's no need to be a bitch over this"
My face then did this:



Anywho, my point is you should really watch Ponyo. What a great movie. It totally made me forget about the fact that I have no face. Oh! A letter:

Dear Face,
I miss you and can't wait for you to grow back. Maybe we can watch Ponyo together. I think you would like it.
Love,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment