Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dear Fucking Bitch,

That's right I called you a fucking bitch. You cut me off to get in line at the drive thru at dunkin donuts this morning, and here are all the reasons why you are a fucking bitch:


1. I was there first. I pulled into that parking lot before you did, and was waiting patiently to pull into line. I let a taxi go before me because, well, I'm nice.

2. You pulled in after the taxi, and had stopped to text or fish around in your purse. You weren't going, and I otherwise would have let you go too but you were too busy dicking around to drive.

3. I pulled the nose of my car into the line, and gave you a little wave to let you know "hey, I was here first so I'm getting in line. How’s your morning been?" I believe I even smiled a bit, and that is no small task for me. You proceed to return my friendly gesture by throwing a hissy fit in your car.

4. Your car was a mini-cooper. That makes you an asshole automatically, but to make matters worse you used the smallness of your car to FUCKING CUT ME OFF!!??!! You pulled up so your driver's door was in front of the nose of my car. Wow, you're so awesome. You continued your hissy fit. Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to not T-bone your car on purpose??



This is when I lost it. An ugly ginger bitch in a red minicooper was just a complete fucking dick to me, why? Because I would have been one car in front of her? Why not just a friendly gesture to say "hey, can I go?" or a point to your watch to say "I'm late so can I cut?" I had nothing but time this morning, and while I don't always look it I'm a nice person. I would have been happy to let you go if you weren't such a cunt about it.

But you weren't so now I think the following:

You're an ugly ginger cunt bitch. I hope your ugly ginger freckles are skin cancer, and I hope you die a slow horrible death from them. But not before an angry shark sodomizes you.

Hate,
The otherwise nice person you cut off today.



To the masses: If you see her please cut her off every chance you get. I'm sure god will thank you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment