Friday, May 21, 2010

Irrational Fear Friday! Aye eye,eye

In an effort to motivate myself into writing in this thing on a regular basis I've come up with an awesome weekly installment where I will tell you about my irrational fears!

This Week: My Eyeballs Might Fall Out.




Yup. I'm really afraid of that. Just the thought of my eyes falling out or losing an eye makes me all woozy and I go out of my way to make sure it doesn't happen, and I make sure to avoid anything on tv involving eyes.

I don't go into questionable airlocks on spaceships


Shutup that does too look like space.

I don't play with sharp sticks. As a matter of fact I wont let any sticks near my face ever. Mascara wands being the exception. I'm still overly cautious when I use them though.



And don't point your finger in my face. I'll break it. Not because I'm angry, but so I won't lose an eye.



Don't pretend like you all don't think about this. I use my eyes a lot. Every day as a matter of fact and I would turn into a pile of self-pitty should they ever fall out of my face.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go pad all eye-level corners in my house with foam.

No comments:

Post a Comment