Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dear eHarmony Personality Test,

Usually every year about this time I like to take your personality test. You see, ever since I started taking that test I've been told that I am unmatchable and nobody likes me and I smell (ok I made that up), so look elsewhere!


Boy was I in for a shock when I wasn't told to go shit in a hat this year! This means one of two things:

1) I am becoming more like everyone else (please flying spaghetti monster, let this not be).
or
2) People are becoming more like me, to which I childishly say Stop copying me!

I did, however, get a good laugh at my personality profile. Lets take a peek at some of the highlights:

Agreeableness: Usually Taking Care of Yourself
Words to describe you: Perceptive, Realistic, Demanding, Down-to-Earth, Hardnosed, Judgmental, Pragmatic, Skeptical

Apparently I am Selfish and an Asshole. Well, you have me pegged here eHarmony. I am a jerk. At least I can admit it on a questionaire. I am a little curious as to who you would match a selfish jerk with though... another selfish jerk or a doormat?

Openness: Curious
Words that describe you: Original, Inventive, Thinker, Eccentric, Avant-Garde, Out-of-Touch, Unique

Thanks! I think.... I'm not sure that those are all complimets though. could you clear that one up please, eHarmony.

Emotional Stability: Responsive
Words that describe you: Open, Too Sensitive, Candid, Unguarded

Responsive is just polite for bat-shit crazy. Watch out for this one boys, if you do something she doesn't like she'll getcha! Or cry a lot. Either one sucks.


Well, that's about it. Oh, you also told me I was "flexible" when it came to attending to my responsibilities (read as probably won't complete them). That's a true story though.

Anywho, this is boring now and Lost is on.

Laters,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment