Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dear Motivation,

Where the hell were you yesterday? We hung out all morning, having a good time getting shit done, and you just up and quit on me at around 3pm. That wasn't cool. You left me hanging with all that other stuff I had to do, and you know what, Motivation, it didn't get done. I was so sad you left I put on my jammies and said "To hell with it!" and watched movies for the rest of the night. This seems to be a pattern with you.

Well, I've had it. As of today you are no longer my BFF. I am unfriending you on facebook and deleting you from my cellphone. I want your half of the FRIENDS 4 EVER heart necklace back. I bought it to give to my BFF and that isn't you. I'm giving it to Sloth. My New BFF. Sloth watches movies with me and likes to just hang out and do nothing all day. Boy am I glad I have a friend like that just in time for sunday!

Your No-longer-BFF,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment